Recruitment of temporary Local Staff for the Embassy of Japan in Lebanon
The Embassy of Japan in Lebanon is recruiting 1 (one) temporary local staff for its temporary office in charge of Syrian Affairs. Anyone who meets the requirements below is welcome to apply. Please send the necessary documents (as indicated ) to the address below by 4 pm, 10th of June, 2016.
1 Job Description
-a Secretary for the temporary office which examines the political and economic circumstances in Syria
2 Number of vacancy
-1 (one) person
3 Job Qualifications
Applicants should be;
- a Lebanese nationals
- well acquainted with the politics, economy, culture and geography of Syria
- fluent in English and Arabic (speaking, writing and reading skills).
- physically and mentally healthy.
- be a team worker who has an inquiring mind and able to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues.
- having natural inclination to provide service at a high level of reliability and integrity.
- people who do not mind working overtime.
- having a working knowledge of Microsoft and Internet.
4 Working Information
- Working place is the Embassy of Japan in Lebanon, Serail Hill Area, Army Street, Zokak El-Blat, Beirut, Lebanon
- Basic working hours are from 08:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday. Lunch break is from 12:30 to 13:30 every day.
- Salary will be determined based on the certain standards in Lebanon and will be paid in US dollars.
5 How to apply (necessary documents)
Please send the following documents to the Embassy;
- Copy of your ID card (or a substitute)
- CV either in English or Japanese (Work experience, Educational Background, Qualification/Skills, Religious affiliation etc.)
- Copy of certificate of your degree or of your most recent employment
- Personal Statement (why you would like to work for the Embassy)
6 Selection Process
The Embassy will conduct the screening process in the following procedures;
- Those who pass the initial documents screening will be invited to come to the Embassy for an interview from June 14th to June 16th, 2016. Please note that the Embassy will NOT contact those who do not pass the initial documents screening as a fair of number of applicants will be expected to apply for.
- June 20th, considering the performance of the interview, the Embassy will notify the final result to all the applicants who are invited to the interview.
- This employment will start on June 21st. (subject to change)
- The Embassy will NOT return any of the submitted documents. Please contact the Embassy of Japan in Lebanon for any enquiries.
Address: Serail Hill Area, Army Street, Zokak El-Blat, Beirut, Lebanon